Preciso is passionate about providing superior services at every level:
- Preciso partners with talented translators and interpreters with the highest credentials available in their fields, a demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, and contributions to the furtherance of their profession.
- Preciso seeks to leverage the latest technology and best practices for document translation.
- Preciso follows best practices for interpretation and forensic transcription and translation set forth by the National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators.
- Preciso actively pursues an outstanding, personalized experience for each client.
- American Translators Association
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
- Texas Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
- Metroplex Interpreter and Translator Association
- Court Interpreters of North Texas – An independent initiative to build community and encourage communication among professionals, and to provide a point of entry for aspiring court interpreters.
- Preciso is committed to paperless operations and employs technology to reduce and eliminate paper in workflows and administrative processes wherever possible. Preciso averages less than 500 printed pages each year.
- Holly promotes the use of technology to improve interpreting quality and reduce paper use at The Paperless Interpreter blog.