Preciso Language Services LLC founder Holly Behl has operated a translation and interpreting consultancy in Dallas, Texas since 2007.
Holly is a Master Licensed Court Interpreter and Certified Translator. She currently serves as Chair of the Texas Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators and has authored articles and given lectures and presentations on language-profession topics.
As Preciso grows, Holly is committed to continued dedication to social responsibility and professional excellence in every aspect of Preciso’s service offerings and client relations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- ATA Certified Translator (Spanish into English)
- Master-Licensed Court Interpreter (Texas)
- B.A. Spanish, summa cum laude (Linguistics Minor)
- 10 years of professional interpreting and translation experience
- Author of articles on marketing and social media published in translation industry publications
- Experience teaching college credit courses such as English Grammar and creating custom curricula in Business Communication
- Speaker for small business marketing and translation profession topics
- Chair, Texas Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
- Immediate Past President, Metroplex Interpreters and Translators Association
- American Translators Association
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
- Click here for more information on Preciso’s Commitment to Excellence.